A REALTOR® since 2000 I currently own and broker the Exit Realty franchises in the Annapolis Valley. Expanding since 2013 from one office on base in the Greenwood Canex to our new building just outside 14 Wing's gate, then a 2nd location in New Minas, moving into the Digby market in 2017 and opening most recently in Wolfville.
- Over the past 10 years I've annually placed in EXIT’s Top 10 in NS, Atlantic Canada and Exits Top 50 in North America
- Awarded Exits Canadian Broker of the Year in 2014
Am I too busy? Never
With 40+ agents, many who are top producers we’ve maintained exceptional market share Valley wide.
We have an administrative team of 7 led by our Assoc Broker/Administrator Holly, plus Marketing & Development, Sales Coordination and 3 awesome front office people. Blessed with contracted help for Sign Service, Professional Photography & Video, Staging, Professional Cleaning and on and on…
All in place to insure you’re experience is as easy as it can be.
Our team is very experienced with DND, RCMP and Government Relocation, Residential, Multi-unit and Commercial Sales, and I have personally helped over 1000 buyers and sellers successfully sell or purchase property ... and continue to complete approximately 75 sale sides annually.
Our Realtor’s avg 22 sale sides per year, this average is truly impressive industry wide (the national sales avg per agent annually is less than 12 sides)…
Our offices having completed in excess of 4500 sale sides.
- Previously a Director with the Annapolis Valley Real Estate Board (AVREB) for 7 years
- I’ve represented AVREB as a director with the Nova Scotia Association of Realtors (NSAR) Standard Forms Committee, and as AVREB Professional Development Chair, represented AVREB as a director with the NSAR Education Committee.
- I hold a Bachelor of Arts, Diploma in Architectural Drafting, REALTOR® and Broker Licenses.
Outside Real Estate my husband and I operate 2 full service Petro Can Stations with Robin’s Drive-Thru’s, Convenience Stores and Food Service, as well as residential and commercial rentals. I am also very invested in our community, inlcuding as a Board Member for Chrysalis House in Kentville.